Thursday, July 17, 2008

believe

It's true what they say, the devil's alive and well
He picked the locks and escaped the gates of hell
It's evidence all you feel right now
If I could beg, I would beg that you somehow
Believe

Chances are, 4 will turn to 3
That's 1 less than this was meant to be
A wounded heart is a sucker for a thrill
And healing now, I hope you somehow still
Believe

The difference between now and then
Has broken your heart like porcelain
There's hope in this that you will soon see if you only
Believe

It's true what they say the devil's alive and well
He picked the locks and escaped the gates of hell
But there's something else working here as well




-Dave Barnes "Believe" Me+You+The World







i believe he is an amazing artist. he is my favorite of all time. the. best. ever. check him out. you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment